Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Belated Happy Valentine's Day

I'm way behind in my writing. That's my way of saying sorry for being MIA from the blog. It's a good thing I've got Kelly to take up the slack or people would figure I'd dropped off the face of the planet! So, that said, I'd planned on writing something for Valentine's Day. I mean it's a dance holiday what with all the romance and making googly eyes at one another. With dance being the social lubricant and introducer of couples it is, there's no better excuse to pen a few words on the subject of getting out on the floor with your significant-whatever! Unfortunately, work (the woe that it is) has been preoccupying me of late and I let the day slip by without writing anything (mind you I didn't forget it, that would just be foolishness!).

Anyway, here is something I found on Shorpy. A creepy little cupid roundup.

No comments:

Post a Comment