Wednesday, September 21, 2011

x

X is my favorite punk band, and there were lots of good ones coming out of the late 70s to early 80s. I've seen more than a few including the Clash. But I have to say for me X tops them all. The two lead singers harmonize just inside of sync, which makes their music haunting, beautiful, and in my opinion, never duplicated. Probably no surprise I love this music...Gary and I dance in much the same way, at least the playing around with timing part. :-)

Our lovely dance teacher Melissa has been doing her hair kinda like the female lead, Exene, did back then. Melissa's is way better. :-) But anyway, that conversation got me thinking about X, and so I found this song, Because I Do, starring Exene as a ghost. It's campy, but cool at the same time. Perfect for this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment