Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boo But No Boohoo

When Gary and I first realized our budget would not allow for an away trip this Halloween I was sad. I love trying new places, especially on Halloween because that’s out anniversary. And it’s Halloween, the night where you can be and see anything.

But I didn’t stay down long. First, my anniversary is my anniversary no matter what, and I’m married to the best guy on earth. Second, Halloween is spooky and magical wherever you are. And third, Indy is a rockin’ place if you dance; you could go every night of the week if you wanted to.

Our first Halloween party this year was with Indy Dancers. We always attend this event even when we do travel. As usual, it was really fun. Great costumes and a wonderful zombie inspired exhibition. Here’s a picture of my favorite costumes:



And then this weekend we are attending a Halloween dance at the Indy Singles that we’ve never been to, so home still has venues to discover. Can’t wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment