Monday, March 24, 2008

Sick and Not in the Good Way

So everything was going along just great – we’d been picking up new steps and planning on going to Chicago for a dance to try out some of our new stuff. Everything was really wonderful – and then I went to Utah.

Okay, nothing bad about Utah. Salt Lake City is a little big for my taste but it’s in a beautiful setting and seems very clean…unfortunately I didn’t get to experience much of it because during the time I was there I caught pneumonia and conjunctivitis! There’s nothing that’ll take the fun out of a trip quicker than being sick on an airplane…especially during a three hour hop! I spent the entire time coughing up pea-soup-like stuff and sleeping, trying to fight off the infection. This past Thursday I finally made it to the doctor and with the assistance of a Z-Pack I’m almost feeling normal again (aside from coughing fits and weakness).

To stay on the dance theme of this blog, though, I thought I’d finally publish a few of the pictures I took when last I was healthy enough to get out on the floor. This Friday we’re planning on hitting the Starlight for a practice session and we’ve got our usual lesson (had to miss one due to illness).

No comments:

Post a Comment