Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Indy Dancer's Halloween Bash

Last night we attended the Indy Dancer's annual Halloween Costume Party. It's a small affair - maybe fifty people at the East Side Moose Club for a Tuesday night dance. The atmosphere was an excellent warm up for this weekend's big trip to St. Louis. I'll have pictures up later in the day.

I'm sure Kelly's touched on this before, but even though we didn't go in 'full costume' I was struck by how much the act of dancing dictates what you wear. Last night I wore a Misfits tee shirt, long sleeve with a glow-in-the-dark skeleton torso printed on it. In spite of the fact we didn't dance as often as we usually do, I nearly sweated to death! Mental note, plastic tee shirt graphics and dancing don't go together! Kelly and I already are debating what we're going to wear as costumes next year and we're making sure they're dance-capable. Nobody needs to have a stroke and wind up taking an ambulance ride while dressed as the Riddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment