Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Shoe



No, not a dance shoe. But a wonderful, fabulous walking shoe that allows me to dance more, so I figured I'd throw it into the ring.

I have some joint problems. I’ve realized, sadly, just how precious my knees are. I baby them as much as possible, faithfully doing all the things my physical therapist told me to do.

I don’t have too many problems dancing, but I do with other sports. Not to go on and on, but I pretty much had to give up my other pursuits in favor of dancing. This was sad but OK, until I started to have pain walking. Walking is rather essential, even if you don’t hike miles and miles.

Until I found SKECHERS Shape-ups. They are wildly popular because they are supposed to make your butt look better. I don’t know about that, but what I CAN say is that they feel like walking on a cloud. And I have NO pain when I wear them! Which makes me want to dance more, since now I’m not worried about blowing out my knees.

They are rather clunky looking…my mom thinks they are strange…but honestly, they are the most comfortable daily shoes I have ever worn.

Cheaper, as always on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment