Monday, May 7, 2012

Same as it Ever Was

You know me and my (near) constant rants about dance etiquette. Well, if you don't, let me acquaint you. There's a shortage of manners on the dance floor. I'd be showing my age if I added "today" to the end of that last sentence, and now I know it'd be inaccurate too. I ran into a lovely blog called Etiquette Hell today and, behold, the top story was about dance etiquette!

I'll give you one picture from that blog but I recommend you pay it a visit for a full read.



I know these people...
Yes, at least as far back as the fifties there were dance clods. I think they probably existed back in the Paleolithic era, stomping on bare feet and treading in the camp fire. Yes, that's Og, you don't want to be near him when the mastodon dance starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment